We are currently closed as set out by the Government but we look forward to welcoming our customers back to The Halfway House on Wednesday 2nd December 2020, when the lock down is due to end.
As before, please can we ask that when we re-open that you follow the guidelines and safe distancing set out by the Government which are there to protect you and our team.
We ask all guests to be respectful of all the policies we have to put in place this is all new to us too so please bare with us while we find our feet.
Until we are coronavirus free as a country the following measures are in place:
- Larger spaces between tables
- Decreased capacity
- Everyone must be seated
- Increased cleaning and sanitising during opening hours
- Sanitising stations located at different points around the premises
- Staff will be supplied with appropriate PPE
- All customers to wear a mask when walking around the restaurant
- Signs and information to inform guests of safety rules
- Children’s Play equipment closed
- Contact information for track and trace will be taken on entry
- Table service for food and drink orders
- Slightly reduced menu
- Food served daily between 12-8pm
- A maximum table size of 6 can be booked
- Maximum 1 households per table as per government advise
- Our Herongate Function Suite has been temporarily turned into an additional restaurant and bar area
- Our beer garden has additional social distances bench seating
- Additonal tables and chairs have been added to the front of the building
- QR codes with table numbers have been added to each table for customers to order online and drinks & food delivered direct to your table
- One way system throughout the venue with entry through the front of the building and exit through the back
- One in one out toilet system has been put in place
- Booking is advisable at all times including just for drinks
Bookings or inquiries can be made over the telephone 01277 811 235, via email email@example.com or via Facebook.
We will not be able to guarantee tables will be available, including for drinks without booking so any available spaces will be on a first come first serve basis for walk ins.
If you do have any of the following symptoms, please do not visit:
- Continuous cough
- High temperature
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
We look forward to seeing you all again soon 😊